One Single Day

So today (um tonight since it's almost 11:30 PM) you'll get a written post instead of a vlog as last night. YOLO. Hahaha, I don't know. So what have you all been doing today? Me not much. I mean I went shopping and the in the afternoon I kinda worked out. What I mean with "kinda" is that it kinda failed. I mean I was going to jog but then I was like "Fuck that shit! This shit is boring!" (I mean c'mon jogging is so freaking boring, like no please - so why do I do it is the question?) Anyway, I went for a speeded walk in the forest. There's this track. I haven't walked there for a while so I was like "Why not?", right? Anyway I forgot how long it was. I was like "Isn't his shit over soon?!" I hate jogging it's like the most boring form of excise! The thing is that I actually like jogging on a treadmill, that's fun weird enough. I need to hit the gym or something but the thing is I go outside and jog instead of hitting the gym 'cause I am not the richest girl (though I might I have that attitude sometimes, YOLO).

Alli Simpson's debut single Why I'm Single is out today!




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT