It's Getting Hot In Here

OMG! Today has been along and hot day. Reminder to self: not to wear as warm clothes tomorrow. I didn't wear warm clothes, okay maybe my black leggings (okay maybe I should have worn shirts instead). Plus, I just check the weather prognosis for tomorrow and it's going to rain, why does that matter? Huh, I am going to be inside all day so maybe I can wear shorts anyway. Hmm. Eh, I'll just wait until tomorrow to see what the weather is like then.

I am glad the weather is good! I just wish I was in Cali instead, I mean is much more fun to got to the beach there compared to here. I remember the first time I went ti the beach in SB. I took off my shoes (because I was on the, that makes sense right?) but I had to put them back on because the sand was burning my feet! Seriously, I don't understand how the people playing volleyball didn't get burn injuries on their feet?! That, yeah that surprises me! It really does, cause I tried to fight it but I was too weak. LOL.

I had a casting today but I couldn't go since I had to work. It's not like I am sad that I've missed it. I've been to a casting at that place before (for something totally different), and it's just boring. The casting takes at least an hour and over an hour to get there. I mean, I guess they cast everything the same way. Okay, I don't know I am not an expert in showbiz yet. Soon.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT