Random

I guess you deserve a post. I am going to try do quick 'cause I want to practice my monologue. I know it by heart but I want to make them sound like they are my own. I like not just some text that I rehearsed. Hmm. I hope that I do well. I hope I don't jinx it. But how would I jinx it? I don't know I am weird like that. Like I would describe myself as a weird awkward person. So please don't be afraid. Hahaha. An animal at the zoo (what am I talking about? OMG I really am weird). But I guess that's more how I feel about myself. I don't feel bad about it 'cause it's who I am and why should I feel bad about myself? I mean about me being me.

There is this Directioner thing this weekend. Just a bunch of Directioner getting together. I am going. I looking forward to meeting everyone. I thinking about baking cupcakes or maybe a sponge cake (hmmm, is that the correct/ word term?). I want make the cake look like a rainbow. That'd be fun.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT