Midsummer Nights Eve

Hi! So it's midsummer. I haven't done much really. I mean I went and saw The Bling Ring with Linda. I mean everything is like closed so what else is there to do. Anyway it was good. I noticed that in the begging of the movie that Sam was wearing a bra from Victoria's Secret that I also have! LOL. I love watching movies and the realizing that I have the same clothes in my closet. Or as when I was in the United States, when I saw clothes on TV and then in a store. Which is kind of weird also, because I remember that I saw this sweater at Macy's and thought that I am never going to buy it and then I saw Bridigt Mendler wearing it on Good Luck Charlie. Well, I still thought I am not going to buy it but my first reaction when I saw it on TV was "Hey! That's that sweater from Macy's!" When I saw it at Macy's next time I was there I was like "Hey, it's actually kinda cute!" Long story short, I bought the sweater 'cause I realized that it is cute.


I did my nails today. It's midsummer and I want to look cute. My motto is kinda "Gotta represent" or maybe it's more of a mantra that I tell myself. What I mean is that you should look your best at all times. When I look good, I feel good. So, it's a win win situation. Right!? Anyway I did my nails and wore my flower wreath. Kinda the biggest reason that I bought it. To wear it on midsummer. Hmm, I wonder if other people think I look as cute in it as I think.




After the movie I picked some flowers. Seven different kinds of flowers to put underneath my pillow tonight so that I will dream about who I will marry. That will never get old until I actually get married.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT