Our Moment

Seriously I had no internet for like two whole hours! Two whole hours! OMG! I was so bored! I couldn't write on my essay which is due tomorrow at midnight! About 600 words to go. OMG! But I am not going to write on it now. I mean my internet was down for two whole hours so I had to (yes HAD TO) catch up on whatever I had missed. Which was a lot! Mean, 1D had a press conference today for their debut perfume called Our Moment! Gosh, you have no idea how long I have been waiting for this! A 1D perfume (I have blogged about it before, the #ONEBIGANNOUNCEMENT?)! I am so freaking happy! But they're releasing so many things these next couple of months! Don't get me wrong. I am extremely proud and happy for them but it's I hope that I can afford them all. I think I am going to pre-order everything so that I just get it when it comes out so I won't sit there with a frown my face. Smart idea, right!

Tomorrow, oh my gosh, I really have to write on my essay. But I also kinda need to go shopping! Hmmm, what to do there? I mean it's though 'cause I am not really planning on going back to school in Sweden anytime soon (or anytime in the future, I've got my fair share of this boringness). I not going to say never because you'll never know.


your writer, Erika

BTW, I met Benny Andersson (from ABBA today) for those who cares.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT