It's a Hard Knock Life

I am so glad I work long days but today I don't think that my feet agree, maybe I shouldn't have worn heels. LOL. Yeah, you learn from you mistakes I guess. Tomorrow it's a dress and ballerina slippers. I wanted to wear the dress today but for some reason I decided that "No, I want to wear pants and a shirt." Cute outfit though but I was unsure what the weather was going to be like but seriously why does that matter? The weather I mean, 'cause I am inside all day. Hmm, a dress it is. It's going to be 18 degrees celsius and cloudy tomorrow. Between 9 and 18 degrees. But yeah, the weather isn't always that predictable. We'll see, we'll see. It's too late to do laundry anyway.

In one way in can't wait to go to work tomorrow in another not so much. But I am earning some cash and that's always good. So I guess I'll have to suck it up. It's not that bad, it's just that I am not used to having a job. I mean in the US I wasn't allowed to work 'cause you know visa regulations. Now yeah, I am allowed to, I mean hello, I am a freaking swedish citizen am I going to be denied my own rights in my own country. LOL.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT