Too Cool 4 School

YOLO! I was going to do a video but I didn't as you can see. LOL. I might do on tomorrow.

Happy happy news! I am finally done with school for this semester! 1900 words (exactly) long essay! Badamn! Yeah! Hmmm, I wonder what my teacher will think of the essay. Whatever, i am done with school for this semester and I am not going back to that school. I don't want to go to school in Sweden anymore. I think, not sure yet. It was fun at SBCC. Now there are some drama at SMC, I just hope that everyone is alright. I read something on facebook that a friend who goes there posted and that I read on twitter and then I saw the school had posted on its official facebook. I found out more from what my friend wrote and twitter. Lets just hope everyone is alright.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT