Little Miss Provocateur

I was flipping through the pages of the June issue of Cosmopolitan UK, the issue with Khloe Kardashian Odom on the cover, and I saw these amazing swimsuits and bikinis. Like my dayum! I would look so hot in them! I want them so bad but they are not exactly cheap but I still want them. The bikini, which is from Samantha Sage Swimwear, is so cute. It's adorable! The swimsuit, which is from Agent Provocateur, is more sexy! Plus you can style it in different ways. So cool! They both come in multiple colors. The bikini comes in 11 different colors and the swimsuit comes two colors, red and black but I want the red one.

Samantha Sage Swimwear


Agent Provocateur


OMG! I also found two sweatshirts that I want. Not in Cosmopolitan UK. No on esty and ebay. You, 'cause I am fangirl I got to dress that way. LOL. Like I am always rocking my 1D silly bands (I had a Bieber but I lost it in SB). The 1D sweat shirt has the boys names on it. It's simple and cool like that. The Bieber sweat shirt has the text "DOING REAL STUFF SUCKS" written on it, you know Bieber has been seen wearing a similar one.

1D sweatshirt


Bieber sweatshirt



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT