4th of July

Hi guys. I feel like I should start this now. I mean it's past 11 PM. Oh, Happy 4th of July everyone! How was your day? Mine was fine. I mean 4th of July/ independence day is an American holiday but still I like to have a good time. LOL. I went and saw 22 Jump Street, which kind of like the most hilarious movie I've ever seen. I laughed so hard. OMG. Tears. I laughed until I cried. OMG. So hilarious! Everyone needs to go and see that movie ASAP! I have a few more movie that I want to see this summer. I have already seen TFIOS and, yeah 22 Jump Street today but I also want to see Sex Tape, Maleficient and Bad Neighbors. We'll see what I go and watch next weekend. I mean now that I have no concerts to go to I'll just have to go to the movies each week instead. LOL.

I can't wait for tomorrow though. SOMMARKRYSSET! Ella Henderson is performing so of course I am going. I will be there early. I am hoping for good weather! The weather app says that it's going to be between 14 and 25 degrees tomorrow, so I am hoping for 25. OMG, I remember when I went last summer. I think it was the show when The Wanted was on, anyway it was super hot. So freaking hot that I was praying for rain but I wasn't that lucky. I wonder what I will wear. Hmmm.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT