Distractions

Hi guys! How are you! I am good. LOL, I should really start this now and stop getting distracted by Hunter Hayes, facebook, the TV among other things. Plus I am starting to feel a little sleepy. It might have something to do with the fact that I have not had any coffee today (Yeah, a shocker since I am such a coffee lover! LOL, hahahaha!). We don't have any coffee, but mom said that she would buy some tomorrow so it's all good. Eh, we have tea so I am not completely, idk but we have tea. Hahaha.

OMG so my mom made home made french fries for dinner tonight. Really delicious and a way more luxurious than store bought frozen french fries. They were really good! Sometimes there is really nothing better than your mother cooking. Seriously when I was away in the US, sometimes all I wanted was to go home and just eat my mothers cooking. Partly because I was so physically and emotionally tired from school and the whole thing of moving across the world.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT