BO$$

Hi guys! I almost forgot about you guys. LOL, not like that though. I mean like I am watching this movie on TV, The Hot Chick, and looking at One Direction concert tickets. Which are like super expensive because ticket master only have resale available and most of the resale are like in a quantity of like at least two and I don't feel like paying about $400. I mean then I have to find someone to go with. Someone who's also willing to pay $200 for one ticket. Just one ticket, no VIP or anything special. Just a regular ticket for $200. Yeah! Oooo, btw I just found "cheap" resale tickets AND I could  select one ticket! Hollar!!! Yeah! Hahahaha.

I just got to say that I love Fifth Harmony's new single BO$$! It's kind of amazing, and freaking girl women empowering. It makes you feel good, that's what I am trying to say. I have been listening to it all day. The music video is pretty cool too.

I feel like I need to do this before I leave you tonight. I WANT to do this! I just want to say thank you to all the new readers lately. I thank you for checking out my blog, it means a lot to me. I blog more for myself, I mean because I like to write. I don't keep a journal or a diary so this is sort of an open diary. I might not let you in on my deepest thoughts but I share a lot of things with you. Hahaha. Thank you for reading my blog!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT