These Are My Confessions

Hi guys! OMG I am sitting here watching the end of the World Cup finale, playing Farm Hero Saga and listening to Hunter Hayes. Just kind of an amazing evening. LOL, I haven't been watching the whole game (hahahahahahahaha no), I've been watching Confessions of a Shopaholic. LOL because it's Confessions of a Shopaholic, maybe not the greatest movie of all times and as in all cases where book-made-into-a-movie the books are way better. Since the movies is based on the first two books about Becky Bloomwood. Confessions of a Shopaholic and Shopaholic Takes Manhattan. You know she is British, right? I mean the character Becky Bloomwood.

I just check wikipeda and it says that there is another Shopaholic book coming later this year. According to wikipedia the book will be called Shopaholic To The Stars. Aaaa! Another book! I am so excited. Like I thought that the fifth book Shopaholic & Baby was the last one the she released a sixth book about Becky and her shopping addiction and now a seventh book. God that girls needs to go to a shopaholic rehab! Dayum, gurl got serious issues. Hahahaha. Well, she does. If you have read the books you now exactly what I am talking about. 'Cause they're not just about a girl who likes shopping, it's a little bot deeper than that. It's a good series and I really recommend it to anyone who's looking for a good read!

The game is not over yet. Who will win this?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT