Mmm Yeah Fancy

Hola guys. How are you today? I am good. Okay. LOL. So I am sitting here trying to memorize Pitbull's rap to Mmm Yeah and Iggy Azalea's Fancy. LOL. It's fun, plus it's not that hard. Okay I mean like it's easy to memorize the lyrics but then to keep the flow. That's the hard part. Yeah, anyways.

So like idk but earlier tonight when I plugged in iPhone in my computer it said there was a new update available and so it asked me if I wanted to update it. I was like sure. I mean why not, right. That was lie over two hours ago and it still hasn't finished updating. DAFAQ IS THIS SHIT?! OMG, so annoying. #Firstworldproblems I know but still so freaking annoying. I really hope that it has finished the update before I go to bed. Hmmm. Seriously. I feel handicapped. That is what an iPhone (or smart phone) does to you. OMG. Hmm. Super annoyed right now!!!!!

Hahaha, things like that can absolutely ruin my day. Yeah, especially when I can't use my phone because it's updating. Hmmm. Hahahaha.

So lets just leave that. Have you heard Ariana's Break Free yet? It's amazing! I think it's so cool that they redid TRL for just one night. I miss that show thought. It used to be like my favorite show when I was like 11-12. I miss it. I have to check out TAL tomorrow. I didn't watch it live because I didn't feel like staying up to 1 AM for it. Sorry Ariana I love you but I also love sleep. Hahaha.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT