New Record

WOW! Over 10,000 readers this month! That is incredible! Last month I had 8,241 readers and was just hoping to get at least 9,000 readers this month. But 10,000 WOW that is truly amazing! I have never had this many readers in one month on this blog, so thank you all so much. This is kind of cool that this blog is growing. Hahaha. Next month I am hoping for 11,000.

So what is everyone doing this weekend? I have no big plans. Probably just going to stay home. Idk, maybe go for a walk (OMG I am the most boring person! I really have no life… what is wrong with me.) Maybe put away some more clothes that I can donates to charity. I have a few pieces in mind but I deal with that tomorrow because it's too late now.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT