Ender's Game

Hi guys! How are you? So two posts today, huh. What do I do to myself? Hahahaha. Nah, it's all pleasure though. So I saw Ender's Game last night. Finally! I have to say, like in most cases (book-becomes-movie) the book is a billion times better. The movies was okay but I don't think that I would have liked it as much if I hadn't read the book. Have you read the book? I honestly think that everyone you go and read the book. It's way way way better than the movie.

One thought really struck me when I was watching the movie last night. The book was first published back on January 15th 1985. 1985. Think about it. Like Orson Scott Card who wrote the book was a little bit a head of his time. I mean like how he describes the mind games and how they are on these like iPad like things. Idk but that's the vision I had in my head.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT