Not So Well

Hi guys! So I promised you a second post today and a second post you'll get. But it will be a short one because it's after 12 AM here and besides the fact that I am tired I am not feeling 100%. I feel like I am going to get sick. No. You know that feeling you have, or I mean how you feel when you have just been sick and you body is recovering so you're just kind of sore in your whole body (do you understand what I am trying to say?). That's how I am feeling. So annoyed. I just laid on the bed earlier today watching TV unable to move because I wasn't feeling well. Lets just hope that I won't wake up sick tomorrow. Lets all pray for a healthy Erika.

OMG I read something disturbing today. I highly doubt that it's true though. I ready that Matty B Raps had been caught smoking marijuana. I mean like I googled it and I couldn't find anything about it. Hmm. Fangirls. Hype up about everything. But like someone had also commented a screen shot of an article on tmz. LOL, I know tmz you should take their "facts" with a pinch of salt but still. Like that's a pretty serious allegation considering the kid is only 11. Hmmm, as I said I doubt that it's true because I just went on tmz and I couldn't find anything. But still, I wonder where she got it from. Where she found it? Twitter?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT