Fangirl Moment

OMG! Today has been a good day. LOL. You know that One Direction played in berlin tonight earlier today they were out having fun seeing some sights. Niall instagramed this picture of himself in front of the Berlin wall at the East Side Gallery. Since I've been there I new exactly that he where the picture had been taken. Plus seriously I didn't even know until then that they had a concert there tonight. LOL. Anyhow, since I've been there I just had to look at my pictures from the East Side Gallery and OMG, I had taken a picture at the same place as Niall. OMG! Fangirl moment! Total fangirl moment! Ahhhhhhh! I just wish the we were in the same picture. LOL. I think that it's really cool!



Also some girls from the Swedish Directioner's linked these gifs in the group. They are all from the concert Wednesday night.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT