Words Late At Night

It's late so yeah I guess you want to hear from me. Yeah. I don't know what to say here. Yeah. Well, last day for the semester is on Friday but I have paper that I have to write. Don't really want to though. Hmmm, guess that's life sometimes. A bitch named school. A have another assignment that is due tomorrow. I have to write a bibliography. I think I can manage that. I kinda don't get the assignment though.

I really have to work on my monologue tomorrow. It's Mean Girls, I love that movie so I want the monologue to be great. It's going to be as good as I can make it. Hmmm. Practice. I have to watch me old videos. Maybe watch the movie version of the monologue. I might do the Q&A video tomorrow night. Or on Friday, 'cause mom won't be home then. I mean I have planned some things for the video and I can't do them while she's at home. I mean I can but she'll be in the way.

Here are my two previous monologues.

Clueless


A Cinderella Story


Here is my last Q&A video.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy