Take Me Home

OMG! Last night was unbelievable! Totally incredible! Like DAYUM!!! Hahaha! I just have this new found love for them! I just love them so much! When they showed the This Is Us trailer on the big screens in the beginning I started to cry. I mean seriously I can't help it! Especielly when they show that part when Zayn is talking to his mom. OMG! Like, I feel them! I also cried when they showed the prank videos on the big screen. I cried when the little girl hugged to Louis in the fat suit. Okay, Louis at some market disguised in a fat suit and holding this big sign saying "FREE HUGS!!!" and barely anyone wanted to hug him. He went up to people, chased some people down the street and they just ignored him. Then this little girl walked by and Louis said "free hugs" so she hugged him. Then he said that he had to confess something. He took off the hat and face mask and told her that he wad Louis from One Direction. She just stood there shocked. After that he gave her a propper hug! It was just so sweet!






The whole show was just, I mean I am speechless! I just love them so much! I have never cried at a concert before, but last night I cried a few times (I cried because it was all so amazing). It was just so much fun! I totally loved it. During Rock Me a few people sang "fuck me" you could here it during the during the first verse and you noticed that the boys heard it because they laughed a little at looked at each other. I have it on video. You can't see their reactions because I can't zoom with my phone while I am filming only while I am taking a picture (hmmm, apple maybe that is something you need to take in for consideration for the iPhone 6) but you can hear it. I'll post the video tomorrow. I filmed the twitter questions (the sang I Want It That Way by the Backstreet Boys), Moments, Little Things and Rock Me. I loved it when Harry just yelled "Vi älskar köttbullar!" which means "we love (swedish) meatballs" and when Niall said "Vi älskar er!". Harry and Niall were the only two that spoke Swedish that I can remember that will say.






Such an amazing concert, I just can't say that enough! Eariler tonight when they showed the One Direction: One year In the Making I cried because I love them so much. Also it was sad to see them cry especially Harry! Oh, baby! I want none of them to ever be sad. I love them endlessly so I want them to always be happy!







Tomorrow I have this casting. Plus I have to call this casting lady and book a time for a photo shoot so that I can "sign" with them. Plus in like two weeks I am "signing" with this other casting/ production company. I called them earlier this week and booked a photo shoot. I didn't even check if I had school that day. I do but it's from 9 am to 11 am and the photo shoot is at 2 pm. OMG! Hopefully it's nice weather that day, 'cause then I can have lunch in Kungsträdgården. OMG, I was there today (fuck it was freaking hot outside and I was wearing black jeans, LOL not the best wardrobe choice, I mean I looked good but the weather was hot) and it was so beautiful because of the cherry blossom trees. When the cherry blossom trees bloom, that's one of the best parts of spring.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT