Hard Work

Today has been a long day. Well it feels like it anyway. I have been to two casting agencies today. It was fun, I guess. It's just pretty standard stuff. I was a little bit late to my second appointment but only like seven minutes. They didn't seem angry or anything. Good. I was late because there was something wrong with the subway. It took me 30 minutes from Centralen to Skanstull instead of like eight minutes. So annoying! Good thing that I have an iPhone so that I could watch music videos. When I came home I went for a jog. Good thing since it started raining later.

I was watching the "Union J - Close Up with" video earlier and I really think that George was trying to kill me with his video. I love George! I am totally a George girl! "There is no such thing as a sexy George!" Well Rihiannon you were wrong 'cause I found my sexy George! Oh, in case you didn't catch that it was a quote from the movie Easy A. 'Cause George Shelley is sexy. I remember when I lived in Santa Barbara, it was so annoying 'cause I couldn't vote for them in X Factor ('cause it was in the UK) and I couldn't buy their X Factor live performances song on iTunes ('cause it was iTunes UK). Since I couldn't vote for them I used to tweet that people should vote for them!

You have to watch their cover of Coldplay's Fix You! It's amazing! Unbelievable!




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy