Eurovision Song Contest 2013

OMG! Time just flies by while you're watching ESC. LOL. It is just that there is so many countries competing. I really hope that Robin Stjernberg will win with You for Sweden. Hahaha, I wonder what SVT will say then. I mean since they barely could afford it this year. Christer Björkman has it several times that Robin can't win because they can't afford it. WTF!? Like seriously get MONEY! I mean it is bad when you say that your own country can win. I mean don't you have faith in Robin and in our great nation.

Right now I am sitting here and patiently waiting on who/ which country will win. Apparently Denmark is a favorite. Hmm. I think that Robin should win. Some people in SWD want Ireland to win because of some old tweet from Niall Horan. Apparently he tweeted something two years ago that if Ireland would win he would run naked down the streets of Stockholm. He didn't specify when exactly. LOL. He will never  do that.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy