Where We Are

YOLO! The day of the One Big Announcement. I mean it has already been announced. So what's your thoughts? Are you disappointed or super excited? I mean I didn't think that they were going to announce another tour while they were on tour, I didn't 'cause it seemed a little weird at first but now when I have realized how huge this is. OMG! I just have to see then on the Where We Are Tour! It's going to be insane!!! Bigger and better show! Fuck yeah! I am so proud of them! So proud to call myself a Directioner! YOLO! I haven't decided whether I want to see them in Dublin or on London. I mean Niall is from Ireland and I have never been there but so fall Wembley Stadium is the biggest stadium on the tour and it would be cool the see that show. Hell yeah! I am speechless this so f***ing incredible! So proud to be calling myslef a Directioner today! I can't stress that enough!!! I mean also who's gonna stop me! B**** I am 20 I do what the f*** want (okay, I don't understand why I am censoring myself, I guess I swear to much). Yeah! Next Satuday I am filing for personal bankruptcy hahaha LOL!

I mean this is HUGE! Justin Bieber (who I also love very very dearly) haven't done a tour like this and he is bigger than them. I hope he does one soon too! So proud to be a Directioner!!! Aaaah! I was thinking about going to Las vegas for my 21st birthday since I will be legally to do everything legal there then but now. Hahaha, my focus is set on seeing 1D in London next year and I guess, party until death there! LOL! I mean I just have to go! Directioner forever! YOLO! I have to!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy