Dare To Dream

Have you watched my monologue yet? Subscribe to my youtube channel so you don't miss anything! Subscribe here. I am going to upload another monologue next week. Next weekend. I need to give myself time to practice. I am going to do a monologue from Clueless, the movie not the tv-series. The monologue is said by Cher in the movie. Yeah. Here is the link to the monologue from A Cinderella Story.

OMG! Today seven years ago Conor Maynard joined youtube under the username Skillzaisherebooya. It was trending on twitter. It was number four when I first saw it but then I started tweeting like a Mayniac and it got to number one. Yeah, I don't now single handedly get it to number one. Hmmm, a bunch of other Mayniacs also tweeted. But I tweeted a like a Mayniac. Conor also tweeted it about, so cute.




I mean I think Conor, I mean every time that I hear him sing I just get even more blown away than the last time. He is absolutely amazing. Check out these two covers that he has posted on his youtube channel.

Use Somebody


Next To You



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy