The Day B4 The 1D Concert

OMG! I can't believe that it's tomorrow! I get to see all five of my boyfriends onstage preform live. Live in concert baby! OMG! I am like freaking like out like here! Ahhhh! I am so so so thankful that I got this ticket for my birthday! I probably wouldn't have seen them tomorrow night. Ahhhh! I remeber back in February when I was standing outside the 1D World Store in Stockholm waiting for it to open. I remember hearing people talking about going to the concert and I didn't even know which date it was then 'cause I wasn't going. I was like trying to convince myself that I wasn't going to the concert. Hmm, see how well it worked with Bieber. Good thing that I saw him in LA last year, otherwise I don't know what would have had happened. LOL.

I wonder what I am going to buy tomorrow. Hmmm. I want to buy a cute little bag or something. That was until I looked at the official tour mercy. OMG I am going to go broke. Hahaha. At the Bieber concert I spent like 100 dollars or something. I don't remember the exact amount, I don't two t-shirts and a hat. YOLO. Hahaha. I want to buy something. I think that buying something at a concert it part of the whole experience but you don't have to buy something. I mean seeing them in concert is the whole thing. I mean the important thing. Buying something is like extra flavor.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy