Locked Out of Heaven

Hahah, maybe I am a little slow but Bruno Mars (real name Peter Gene Hernandez) is coming to Stockholm in November. Yeah! It could be cool to see him in London on October 8th, which is birthday. I just want to sit there, be in the crowd and sing "Happy Birthday" to him. Seriously, fuck he is hot. LOL. But it would be fun to be a part of that, singing "Happy Birthday" I mean. But he's coming to Stockholm so, maybe I'll get my chance to meet him then. Damn, then, OMG! I want to meet 1D too next week. OMG! Some dad won the TV3 meet and greet with 1D and he's going to bring his daughter. Well, fuck him! I mean it is sweet it really is but, damn it I want to meet damn! Hello I am the same age as then and I believe that we could have a lot more fun. Whatever, I just want to meet those damn cuties! I don't care if it is for 10 seconds, or even 3 seconds. I want to meet 1D.

Seriously, if you want to go the Bruno Mars concert with me hit me up on facebook, email me, text me or call me. I haven't got any tickets but I probably will get 'em soon. I don't know but I am going. It's Bruno Mars he is freaking amazing. Some day I will (hopefully) be Mrs Erika Hernandez. LOL. Baby, (Bruno) we can runaway anywhere you want, I am not too picky. LOL. Haha, you guys should have seen me earlier. My sexy dance to Bruno's Runway Baby. I was listening to Bruno (which I have done all afternoon and night) and the song came one and just started dancing real classy and sexy. LOL, it was nothing close to sexy and classy. I am glad that my mom was out walking Merlin then. LOL.

I am thinking about what kind of tickets I should get for the Bruno Mars concert. I mean should I get a parquet ticket, I mean standing up. Then I have to be there early so that I can get close to the stage. Does he ever pull fans up on stage? Okay sorry if I don't know. Kinda awkward. The 1D and Bieber fandom takes up all of my fandom time. Maybe it's because Beliebers and Directioners are very intense (LOL). It would be amazing to be pulled up on stage by your idol at their concert. I would die.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy