TMHT Videos

I have finally uploaded the videos on youtube from the One Direction concert. It's only four video. i filmed the twitter questions (where they sang I Want It That Way by the Backstreet Boys),  Moments, Little Things and Rock Me (or fuck me, LOL Swedish Dircetioners are a little crazy). At first I only wanted to film twitter questions and Little Things (because it is such a beautiful song) but when they started sining Moments I was like "I have to film this!!!!". Then I wanted to film Rock Me if people would sing "fuck me" instead of "rock me" I just wanted to have that on video. LOL. You can't see the boys because I was in the back and I couln't zoom but the sound is great. You can hear them very clearly.

Little Things


Rock Me
Listen clearly during the first verse because people are sining "Fuck Me" instead of "Rock Me".


Moments


Twitter questions
At 0:16 they start to sing I Want It That Way by the Backstreet Boys.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy