WILD

Hi guys! What's up? LOL. I posted a teaser video for my Mean Girls monologue in both the swedish and the norwegian Directioners group (I will post the full/ new version on Friday). People in both groups say that I am good but whether I sound american or not. The swedes think so but not the norwegians. Eh, who cares? I need to work on it I know but they all understand me and think that I am good at english! So yeah to that. I am not going to post the teaser on youtube, it's just for the people in SWD and ND. YOLO. So yeah I'll be posting the monologue on Friday on my youtube channel onenineninethree and will also be doing another Q&A video. So hit me with questions and I'll try to answer as many as possible. If you want me to do something, like a dare, tell me!

Watch Jessie J's new music video WILD.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy