"A" Is For Austin

YOLO! I went to Stadium today and saw this awesome hat! I don't often wear hats but this one was super cool and I want it. But the problem is that there was only one left in size large. The only one left plus I can't find it on their website. Hmmm. I'll have to go to the Adidas store in Stockholm this weekend. I am going there (to Stockholm) anyway 'cause I want to buy this t-shirt at H&M. I saw it a couple of weeks ago so I hope that they still have it. Good that I took a picture of it! I just had to instagram it 'cause the "A" made me think of Austin. Gosh I want this one so bad!



Tomorrow is the last day of school for the semester! Gosh, finally! Hallelujah! I have a few jobs lined up for this summer. Hopefully I'll book some more things.


Have a fun weekend Sweetees! Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/onenineninethree so that you don't miss the Q&A video and my monologue tomorrow!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy