Super Bass

OMG! Hi, there was something I was going to write, that I forgot but now I remember it. All good, need to freak out. Yao. (Hahaha, spaced out for like 10 minutes or so.) I looked at my nails earlier and I was like "I need to put another coat on.". I mean just to make them look "new" again if you get what I mean. But then I was like that's no idea since I have "photo shoot" or what the heck you should call it, it's not really a photo shoot. I am just going to get my picture taken for this agency. She told me on the phone today that should dress simple, not much make up and all the usual. So I guess that apples to my nails. I mean green nails. Hahahaha, yao no. French, guess is acceptable.

Hmmm. Anyways. I wil be posting my monologue on Friday. I almost don't want to do it because I am scared. I don't know why. Just sacred. I have practiced too much not to upload it. LOL. Here's a little something while you are waiting.



YOLO! Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube video so that you don't miss any of my weirdness. Subscribe NOW!

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy