Swedish Mayniacs

I created a group on facebook for all the Swedish Conor Maynard fans. Join the Swedish Mayniacs if you're a Mayniac and Swedish and if you understand our crazy language. LOL. I mean Norwegians are welcome, Danish, Poerto Ricans anyone is welcome as long as you understand Swedish since it's a Swedish group.

This is the header for the group. What do you think? I just took a picture and downloaded a font from dafont :)


LOL. He really is a Mayniac but he is our kind of Mayniac. LOL. I just love looking at Conor Maynard gifs! He is so random. LOL. I love it because I can be kind of random like that. That's just when I am bored. I break out in some kind of crazy dance move or pretend that I am the greatest opera singer to walk on this earth. LOL. That is why the Mayniac fandom is perfect for me. LOL.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy