1D Frenzy

Okay so I am sitting here trying to come up with a good dare for the "Ask One Direction a question!". I want to choose something really good so that it will be picked. Seriously that would make my day! My night! LOL! I am thinking so hard. Even if I come up with something that I think is very original it won't be chosen because I never win concert tickets, m&g, or get chosen for a cool things like this. Like, forever alone. That's my autobiography. All you need to know. Sad but true. LOL. If you are going to a One Direction concert on their Take Me Home Tour you can send questions here http://forms.sonymusicemail.com/webApp/APP1957?fs=577222667. I am going to send them more questions and dares to them. I mean 'cause then I have a bigger chance that they might chose one of my questions.

OMG! I don't what to wear to the concert. I mean should I wear my 1D baseball shirt and the hoddie over it or should I wear something nice! I mean the 1D gear is hot but I mean should I dress up a little bit more? Hmmm. I have to ask people what they are going to wear to the concert. I mean I want to look good and it feels right to wear the 1D gear to the 1D concert. I mean I wore a JB shirt to the JB concert. JB = Justin Bieber if you didn't catch that. What to do? These are the problems of a Directioners, what to wear to a 1D concert. Hmm.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT