I Am Trying

Today I have been to school and then I came home got bored and started studying my monologue for this weekend. It's going well. I just realized that it's Wednesday and that I don't have many days left to practice. I mean I have it memorized I just have to practice my acting, practice how to act the monologue or however you say it. English is not my first language. LOL. But it's funny though how the people in SWD say that I speak perfect english, like with an America accent but when I lived in America people constantly asked me "Is that an accent I hear?". But that was then, so it can be that I have learn from living there. I that I picked it up from living there. Like I didn't then but I do now, do get what I am trying to say 'cause I am like the worst at explaining things. EVER.

I want to learn how to do a british accent. Maybe, I should move there? But what if my "american accent" disappears. I mean instead of having an "american accent" I'll get a british accent? LOL. I remember at SBCC when we had to a southern accent in one of mu acting classes. I just didn't do it. We were all talking at the same time, so I don't think anyone notice that I didn't speak in a southern accent.

Tomorrow I have two meetings/ photo shoots at two different casting agency. Well, one is a casting agency and the other one is a production company. And I am freaking out 'cause I don't know what to wear. Seriously! I have no freaking idea. Guys, I am freaking out here! Ahhhhh. I will probably solve it. I have to 'cause I am not going to cancel my appointments. Yeah, yeah.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy