112

Hola mi amigos! How are you? I am good. I was an extra today in an episode of a Swedish sitcom called 112 Aina. I think that it was episode five of the upcoming season (season 3). Anyway. It was fun. I met a few interesting people. There was a guy named Diva, and yeah he lived up to his name. LOL. Tomorrow, I have this screen test for an infomercial. It sounded like fun when the casting director called me yesterday. I hope that goes well, I mean you never know with these things. You just gotta keep going and working hard. Not that I am doing major stuff. But idk, you got to start somewhere.

The screen test is the only thing that I have booked tomorrow and it's in the morning so I don't know what I will do with the rest of my day. LOL. Maybe I'lls just go back home and have a Harry Potter marathon. Idk. Something. Well, I have stuff that needs to be done. I mean I guess that they are important but idk.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT