Late Night Thoughts

Hi guys! Hmm. So I wanted to write something tonight but it's to late night and I don't feel like sitting in front of my computer for another couple of hours. Oh, when I say write something I mean like a short story. I was just really in the mood for it but it's too late now. So yup, I don't really know what to tell you guys. LOL. I went to IKEA with my mom today. Woop woop, soooo exciting. LOL. I got some scented candles. Seriously they smell freaking delicious! Who needs Yankee Candle (almost)? Talking about Yankee, they actually do have Yankee Candle in Sweden. I don't mean that Åhlens and other retailers sell their candle's, no actually Yankee Candle stores. They have to stores in Sweden to be precise. Yeah, but not in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö. No (WTAF!). They have one in Helsingborg and one in Örebro. Huh?! Open one in Stockholm or Gothenburg or even Malmö. The three biggest cities in the country. I mean, huh? It doesn't make any sense to me. Well well. You can visit the official Swedish website here if it interests you.

It's already Wednesday tomorrow. I feel like I haven't done much this week. LOL. And then there is the election on Sunday. That is a weird thing to have to vote in. I mean I haven't done it before, so it's idk, unusual? Maybe. Hmm. But I feel like if you don't vote you have the right to complain about what is wrong with this country or whatever because you weren't part in trying to make this country better. Idek, but still.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT