VS PEP

Hi guys! So another night, which means another post from me. First I was like, backpacks. I know that VS have a lot of cute ones. But then, as I was look at VS PINK backpacks, why not a Victoria's Secret pep post since VS is opening in Stockholm soon. I don't know when exactly but soon because that's what it says one the banner outside of the store.

Anyway I thought that I would do a VS PEP post just to get everyone in Stockholm (and Sweden for that matter) a little bit more pumped about there finally opening a Victoria's Secret inside of the city and not just at the airport's after the security check-in (BOOOOO!).







Okay I should probably say that I don't know what they will sell exactly in the VS store here in Stockholm. What I am showing you know is just some of my favorites at the moment from their website.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT