IDEK

Hi guys! A little bit earlier than usual but I have things to do tomorrow so I have to be up early. That is why I am blogging now. How was your day? Hahaha. No, I do hope that you all have had a good day. I have just been home all day baking and stuff. LOL. Btw, have you seen the two post that I did a little bit earlier this evening? I mad two posts, one videos from Rixton's pop-up gig at Bistro Rigoletto yesterday. The other one was with two video's from the RIX FM Festival this weekend. Check them out! Rixton & Ella Henderson Live @ RIX FM Festival and #RixtonOneDayTour at Bistro Rigoletto.

I have a problem. I don't know what to wear tomorrow. Hmm. I have ti decide soon because I am going to bed soon and have to be up early and I don't want to have to deal with the in the crack of dawn. No. Gah. I want to look good. Mmm, maybe what I just read on Cosmo's website will start to kick in soon and I will be super fly and chic tomorrow. I am going to go through my closet now.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT