If I Stay

Hi guys. How are you? I am good. I went and saw If I Stay earlier this evening. Oh my God! That movie was so freaking good! There was not a dry eye in the theater. OMG. The tears just kept running down my chin. OMG and every time that I had calmed myself down the water works started again. There was this one woman who totally broke down. You could here her sobbing loudly in the quiet theater. The movie is so beautiful! I really have to read the book now.

I just did a little (quick) internet search about the book and there is a sequel titled Where She Went. My mom was happy when I told her that, because she would have had liked a different ending. Like she would have wanted to know more of what happened after she woke up. I totally have to read book books now. Hehehe.

I gotta say, Chloë Grace Moretz was amazing in the movie. She has too win several awards for her role as Mia. I mean she IS going to win several awards for her role as Mia. She is really talented. I am kind of jealous of her. LOL. Hard work is the only cute for that. So, I will work hard.

The next movie I am really excited about seeing is Love, Rosie. It seems really really good. It stars Lily Collins and Sam Claflin. Check out the trailer here.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT