Shoes

Hi guys! Whaddup? I am good. I am just sitting here watching Taken on TV. Today I have been an extra on Gina Dirawi's new TV show. I don't know when it premieres though. I don't even know what the name of the show is, LOL because they don't have a name for the show yet. LOL. When I know more I will tell you more.

So, I was like "What am I going to blog about?". Than a thought popped into my head. Shoes. Not that I know much about shoes. I mean I know what I like, other than that not so much. But isn't that all that really matter? I mean wear what you like and don't give a shit about what anyone else think. LOL. Because there are as many opinions as there are people on this earth. So just be yourself and do what you like. Please yourself before you please anyone else. You're too fabulous to come second.

On to the shoes. I went on Nelly.com and looked at shoes, because they have a lot. Plus stylish stuff. Plus they have trend guides. Anyway I found five pairs of shoes that I really like. Two of the pairs are nelly's own brand NLY SHOES. I hope that you like my picks.







your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT