The Girl In The Pink Coat

Hi guys, how are you tonight? I am good. I got to be an extra in a sketch for Partaj today. It was fun. BTW season 7 of Partaj premieres on Kanal 5 next Sunday, September 21st at 9 PM. So watch it. I don't know when this sketch will air though. Just watch anyway because it's a good show. I posted a few pictures from today's shoot on instagram. Check them out here.

My mind is a little scattered tonight so I don't really know what to say tonight. But I want to show you guys this fabulous coat that I saw the other day in a TV commercial for ellos. I haven't bought anything from ellos in several years but this coat though, I want it bad. Hopefully it looks as fabulous in real life as it does on my computer screen.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT