I Am Back

Hi guys! I am back after being absent for two days. I wish that I could say that I have been super busy and that my actual life has taken this life. LOL. Hahahaha. No, that is not the case. Though I was really busy on Friday being all domestic and stuff. You know laundry, I cleaned the whole apartment. You know all of that stuff, so by the end of the day I was really exhausted. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep while watching Mean Girls and afterwards I just kind if laid down and stared at the ceiling for a while. Life you know. Hahaha.

I just had an epiphany more or less. Or not at all but I need to do like a Forever21 fashion post. Like i have never done one before and like when I lived in SB I used to go there all of the time. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

OMG! You know what I am so excited because Hunter Hayes is coming to the UK! OMG. I don't know when but he's coming! he kind of teased about yesterday but today he officially announced it! OMG. I am so excited. I am going to get to see Hunter FREAKING Hayes! Hopefully. What am I saying! Hopefully what?! Nah. I have to go 'cause who knows when I will get a chance to see him next. OMG! I can't wait until he announces the tour dates!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT