Old Notes

Hi guys! How are you? I am good. I have been looking through old notebooks just to see if I could find anything to share with you. I found a bunch of stuff. Mostly song lyrics, that I had much fun reading. Hahaha. It was cute. I mean what could I have been when I wrote them. 14? 15? 17?. Idek. I found something that I have written about Justin Bieber in a particular notebook that I have saved. So I am not entirely sure when I wrote everything. I am going to go through everything a little bit more tomorrow to try and something that I might be able to share with you. I mean I was just quickly reading through things now and some of it is weird. What I mean is that I rarely proof ready anything, even school assignments I'll just hand them in when I feel like I am done with them. And I feel like maybe that's what's wring with these texts, that I never proof read them so like words are missing from sentences, words are misspelled. So even though I have written all of this stuff I am not sure what I was trying to say. That's why I am going to read through everything tomorrow (or at least most of it because it's a lot).

I keep looking through all of these notebooks. Guys, seriously I could stay up all night doing this. (All I need is a cup of coffee first and I am good to go.) It's past 12 AM and I am not even tired. Hahaha. I never am when I go to bed. I just go to bed because I am either bored or because I should/ it's the responsible thing to do. Hahaha. I should probably quit this now and go to bed because you know, it's the responsible thing to do.

Goodnight. Sleep tight!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT