Pamela Reif For Hunkemöller
Well, that two and half hours of my life that I'll never get back. I just updated my computer to macOS Sierra (yeah I should have done this a very long time ago but at least I am on track now - better late than never) and it took freaking two and half hours. Also now my computer seems to be slower than ever. So annoying! On a happier note, Pamela Reif's collection for Hunkemöller got released today! I love Pamela so just had to check it out. I can tell you that the whole collection is amazing! I want it all. I thought that I would narrow myself down and pick out my favorites and show you. You can check out the whole collection right here . Below you can see my favorites. picture source: https://www.hunkemoller.se/se_sv/53-formpressad-bygel-bh-karina-blogger-pamela-rf-rosa-117513.html / Bra / Brazilian breifs / picture source: https://www.hunkemoller.se/se_sv/53-body-aimee-blogger-pamela-rf-rod-117232.html / Body / picture source: https://w...
Comments
Post a Comment