Silly Little Erika

Hola mi amigos. Yo, what up homies? Hahaha. How are you all this fine Friday evening? I am good. I haven't really done much except watching this interview that I have been wanting to watch for a while and yeah, another episode of House of Cards. LOL. Mmmm. The first season was better than the first one. Just my opinion. Well, I mean the first season and the first half of the second season. Maybe I am speaking too soon because I have not yet finished the second season but so far that is my opinion.

So what is everyone doing this weekend? I am not super busy, but I have a few things on my schedule. What is with that? I mean I am glad to be doing stuff but lately I have been busy during the weekends. I mean, maybe it can turn around so that I am more busy during the week and free during the weekends. LOL. I have scheduled these thing myself. It's not like any one has forced me to do any thing. LOL. Silly little Erika. Nah. Tomorrow I am going to be an extra in a new Swedish TV-show, premiering I don't know when. I know that Gina Dirawi is starring in it. I mean it's her show. So that is cool. On Sunday I am also slightly busy. Then I have this thing next week. LOL.

I don't know where everyone (reading this) are in the world atm but like, I live in Sweden and it's cold. I mean yeah, it's midnight in the begging if September. I am wearing so much clothes right now, you should see me. But it's super cozy! Hihihi. But still though this makes me miss the wonderful California weather. Yeah.

Have a good weekend y'all!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT