Winging It

Hi guys! How are you? It's really starting to get cold here. Yuck. Okay it's not super cold but its too cold for me to take notice at the weather change and to complain about. NO. I want Cali weather. I want Cali period. Hmm, maybe in a few years. Idk, what I am talking about but still who knows. I want warmer weather lets just leave it at that. Hahaha. LOL, my feet are always super cold and like the Cali weather didn't really change that. I mean my feet still got cold at night so I wore these Ugg like slippers. LOL.

I need to learn how to do a good wing with my eyeliner. But I have a pen, is it better to use liquid eyeliner when you're doing a wing. I saw a few picture of Keri Hilson on her instagram and she had a really good wing. I think that it can be kind of hard to make them match. I mean like exactly. Plus it never turn out the way imagined it. I really want to learn how to do a good wing. I feel like I am going to use up my whole pen when I practice (hahahaha).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT