Ashtrays and Heartbreaks

OMG! What the shit is this? For Monday we have to read two chapters in our film history book, good thing for me that I have already finished the chapter for Friday 'cause this I ain't doing homework on my birthday and on Sunday I am busy doing other things. The other thing is the our teacher isn't going to show Citizen Kane (very famous movie by Orson Wells, in case you have no idea what I am talking about) during a regular film screening. Yeah! I am chocked too! What is this crap! Hahaha, I haven't seen the movie so I don't know if it is good or not. I just want to know what all the fuzz is about because in every book that I have had for every film studies class that I have had that book as been mentioned. OMG! U got so fed up with that movie last semester in the US because that movie was practically mentioned on every page. Annoying! He is going to screen Citizen Kane for us but not on a school day and fortunately that screening is not mandatory. I mean I liked to see it but not that bad. Hahaha. Plus it's in the afternoon and it takes an hour to get there and an other hour to get home. No thank you.

Have you heard Miley Cyrus and Snoop Lion's (Snoop Dogg in case you were wondering who Lion is) new song? Ashtrays and Heartbreaks. I think it is really good. It is definitely a new sound from Miley and she has really reinvented her music. I hope, she is Miley Cyrus and of course it will be amazing. I have just been waiting a while for new music from Miles so it is quite exciting to hear her new stuff! Especially now that this is the first record that he is doing with now connections to Disney. Okay, Ashtrays and Heartbreak isn't her song, I mean it's Snoop's new song that will be featured on his new album Reincarnated. Oh, also look out for will.I.am's new album #willpower which Miles is set to appear on the song Fall Down. The album is set to be released on the 19th of this month but on cdon.com it is apparently being released on the 9th, next Tuesday. Don't ask me which it is.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT