Miss Superstar

Hi you guys. How are you? I am fine. The weather has finally decided to be nice because the sun was really shining today and when I took Merlin along with me for a walk I had to pull down the zipper on my jacket because it was to hot. Yo. Finally.

On Friday I have two castings. So get to travel all over Stockholm because they are not close. It's good that I have no school on Friday so that I can go to them. I would probably would skip school in that case. I mean it is just one day. The world will not end if I skip one day of school. I skipped school last fall when I went to the Justin Bieber concert and all my teachers were fine with it. One of them even said "You're young! Go and have some fun!". Suck on that!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT