Remixes

Yo! Late night post again I know. LOL. How many of you are Dave Audé and Wideboys fans? I know they make awesome remixes. The best! I haven't heard that many Wideboys remixes but the ones that they have done for Conor Maynard are amazing (which I thought was four or five but now realizing are only two - Animal and Vegas Girl). I mean I am not a geek for these two. I first started liking Dave Audé a few years ago when I heard a remix that he had done for one of Selena Gomez song. I think that it was Round and Round, I mean I am not sure it might not even have had been Selena Gomez. It could easily had been someone else. Anyway here are some of my favorite remixes.

Selena Gomez and The Scene - Round and Round (Dave Audé remix)


Conor Maynard - Vegas Girl (Wideboys remix)


Chris Brown - Please Don't Judge Me (Dave Audé remix)



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT