Hung Up On You

Hi guys so who should we tribute today? Hmm. Have you seen Hot Chelle Rae's new music video Hung Up? I am a huge fan of them. I mean come on Ryan Follesé is so freaking hot. I mean they're all hot. So it is kind of a tough choice to say who the hottest. Anyway, they are four guys making awesome music and I am super excited for their next album!



As you know I am a huge Jonas Brothers fan and they have FINALLY released a new single and music video! It was leaked since it's supposed to be released tomorrow, April 2rd. I think that it is a little different but still just a s awesome! I can't wait for the new album. I have been a fan for so long and their music have been the soundtrack to my teenage heart (hmm, I was gonna write "years" instead of "heart" but autocorrect changed it, you know what "heart" fits perfectly).




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT