Fangirlism

Sad day people, sad day people. The last day of Believe Tour Sweden. Yep I am crying. OMG! You know what! I am so mad, like why did my dumb ass think that it was a good idea to go to school today. Skip, skip! Yep that's what you do when Bieber is in town! I could have meet Kenny and Alfredo today! Yep! I am so dumb, school is just making me dumber. OMG! I mean Kenny tweeted today that he was going to to some shopping at GStar in Gallerian in Stockholm. The exact place where he was going to be. Um, how do I know that I know that Alfredo was there? Um, 'cause some girl sent in a picture to Justin Bieber - Never Say Never Sweden of herself and Alfredo in Gallerian. Damn! But I knew that even if I left right there and then when I saw the tweet he probably would have been gone. Yeah. Maybe I'll try my luck at Arlanda tomorrow. Yeah, yeah. I know that I will meet him one day. The day will come, I just don't know when and where (which is frustrating and making me kinda depressed).

Yes it's a sad day but it is also a happy day! Yep, it's two weeks left until One Direction comes here for their Take Me Home Tour and I am going! Yeah! If I wasn't going to the 1D concert I would be seriously depressed right now. Maybe I'll try my luck with 1D at Arlanda. Then I have to be there early because always when they come to Sweden it's like 400 fans (at least that will say) waiting for them at Arlanda. The area where people can wait to arrive for their loved ones or whoever they are waiting for is packed with people. The night before they are going to play in Sweden they are set to perform in Bærum, Norway. I got my stalker mode on to see where they could be flying from. I mean which is the nearest airport to Bærum. According to my google skills there are two and it says they both serve Oslo. But one of then has Bærum as location. But when you check Arlanda's website for arrivals it doesn't give any you results for Bærum, only Olso. So I guess it really doesn't matter which airport that they are flying from then. When Selena Gomez is coming here I am doing the same thing. I am going to be at the airport all day. Well not all day but as long as I can until I have to leave for the concert.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT