New Trends

I saw the cutest pumps today so I thought that I would a blog about current fashion trends. Yo. I mean it is just fun to blog about clothes. I just wish that could go and buy everything that I blog about. I also looked at some Michael Kors bags and was surprised by how cheap they were. Okay, I mean they're not cheap I just thought that they would cost a whole lot more.

So black white stripes are huge right now. It is so fresh because it's black and white. So I wanted to show you guys a pair of black and white striped pants from CUBUS or BIKBOK (btw did you know that Mary-Kate and Ashley are going to design for BIKBOK? Scandinavians be ready!) because both store sell those pants but I couldn't find them on either website. Hmmm, sad. But I found this striped dress on H&M's website. The dress is closely so it will you off your body (honey you gotta strut that stuff) and it has a zipper which you can you pull down if you want to show some cleavage (I probably won't because I think that it looks better when the zipper is pulled up.



The second dress I have for you is also from H&M you y'all know that I love H&M. It is military green because that color is totally right right now. I wanted to show you an other military green dress too from H&M but yeah they didn't have on their website. So I just have this dress to show you.


While we are on the military green track on to the pumps that I saw today. They are super cute and super comfy. They are from Lindex and you can get them both in store and online.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT